Cooper-Wilkins Welding and Machine Co., Inc.
Cooper-Wilkins Welding and Machine Co., Inc. was formed in 1956 by Mr. Ervin Cooper and Mr. Mason Wilkins. Cooper-Wilkins was initially formed as a “job shop” for both welding and machine work. It still remains the same today. Presently, Cooper-Wilkins employs 18 welders, 3 machinists, 2 managers and other support personnel, all of whom are full time employees.
Being a “job shop”, most of the Cooper-Wilkins business is obtained from the activities of the Port of Mobile and other ports in the Gulf, the chemical and petro-chemical companies near Mobile, the City of Mobile and numerous other companies that require fabrication and welding of any nature.
Cooper-Wilkins prides itself not only on the long standing relationships with its customers, but also on the long standing relationships with its employees who are committed to excellent service.